Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


My Wordless Wednesday photo is one that Walt and I took last Labor Day weekend.  It was taken at the shores of Lake Huron with the Mackinac Bridge in the background.  It is one of my favorites because we love this area of Michigan so much and I remember that day was incredible.  We walked along the shore, visited an old light house, and ate the most delicious tacos at Jose's Cantina in Saint Ignace. 

8 comments:

  1. A familiar view to me! Gorgeous photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This is a lovely photo. Hope your next holiday is equally nice.

      Delete
  2. You two are just so cute together! A wonderful photo full of many memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photo...you both take good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to double or triple the good picture of you both. Beautiful scene as well. You always have the best pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pic!!!! I hope you framed it!!!

    ReplyDelete