Today's Thankful Thursday is a no-brainer. I'm thankful for the visit with my mom that is going to start this evening! She is coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks. I am going to put a roast in the crock pot this morning and have a good dinner ready for when Lauren brings her over. I love having her here with us!
.jpg)
Yay!! Wonderful family times :) I hope you have a great eve :)
ReplyDeleteSomething to definitely be thankful for! Enjoy every single moment.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure she enjoys her visits too! Have a good two weeks.
ReplyDeleteI would love to have two more weeks with my mom. You are so blessed, and I know you love having her with you. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteI know you love having her there. I am like Terri, enjoy every minute....my Mom died when I was 34 and have been without her here for tooo long.
ReplyDelete(I am having major issues with posting; I can access everyone's blog except mine and I have done everything I can think of...so bear with me.)
You are so blessed. Indeed cherish every moment with her. I was blessed in my life with two mothers and I miss both of them. I have precious few memories of my birth mother but I am so thankful for her and the ones that I do have. Then I was blessed with my second mother who raised me from when I was about 8. Funny you mentioned a roast because my memories of my second mother often involve food. She was an excellent cook, good old southern cooking. One of my earliest memories is of smelling something she was cooking in the apartment next to my dad and I. We lived in Paducah, Kentucky at the time. Loved my visit there recently with your precious mom, my dear aunt Dot. Tell her hi for me this evening and give her a big hug and kiss from me. I miss her. Tell her also that I love her. Enjoy your visit together Krissy. God bless.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post Kris. Enjoy your time with your Mom. Oh and a roast for dinner sounds perfect too. Especially, with the weather cooling off now. :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice your Mom is coming for a visit. I hope my Mom will soon. She just isn't quite ready yet but when the time is right. Love the photo of you two!
ReplyDelete