Walt is working today but he should be home just in time for the kick off to one of the biggest rivalry games of the season - Michigan State Vs. Michigan. The Spartans have beaten the Wolverines 4 years in a row, lets hope they continue that winning streak today and make it 5 years in a row! GO GREEN!
I have a new favorite snack/lunch. I take a half piece of pita bread, spray it with cooking spray and add some seasoning to it and bake it for about 5 minutes. After taking it out of the oven, I spread 1 tbsp of Tabouli salad on top of it. It is so tasty and it is only 1 Weight Watchers point and 65 calories!
Tonight we are having our friends, Jim & Karen, over to play cards. It should be a fun evening! But for now, I am going to sneak a quick nap in before the football game starts.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I've never heard of Tabouli salad, looks good though!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy. Enjoy your nap and evening.
ReplyDeleteI dont know what Tabouli salad is either, but it sure looks good. Hope your team wins tonight, cause I am pretty sure mine is going to get killed! Alabama vs UT is almost a joke. Enjoy your friends.
ReplyDeleteYummy.
ReplyDeleteI'm not crazy about Tabouli, but have never had it in a salad. Your snack looks really good! What card game do you play with your friends? Have a good time!
ReplyDeleteTerri..we play Euchre. The guys beat us so bad last night..lol. We are going up to Jim and Karen's cottage on Friday so we have vowed we will redeem ourselves then. Haha.
Delete