Friday, October 26, 2012

TGIF!

It's nice to see Friday arrive!  Walt and I will be heading up to our friends, Jim and Karen's cottage on Black Lake this weekend.  It's been a couple of months since we were up there last.  It's one of our favorite places to spend a weekend.  We always have so much fun and the beauty of northern Michigan is amazing.  Below are some of my favorite pictures from Black Lake.  Have a wonderful and safe weekend!










7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty place :) I wish you a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a peaceful and beautiful place! Have a great time this weekend! Sorry about the Tigers so far. Hopefully being at home will get them a win! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really pretty. I love the sunset and the waterfall pictures. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! No wonder you want to be here. I don't suppose it will be too cold, will it? Enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete