Monday, November 26, 2012

A Wonderful Thanksgiving

What a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving our family had! 


Our family..Thanksgiving 2012

My sweet Mom!

The girls!  Lauren had already left for the McGregor's Thanksgiving:-(


Lauren made the most delicious cornbread!


Lindsay made pilgrim hat cookies..yum!


Lindsay also made her great-grandma's fudge recipe!
My grandma would be proud:-)

Broccoli and Cheese Rice Bake..One of our holiday favorites!


Let the feast begin!


Desserts! 

9 comments:

  1. I can tell by the smiles on everyone's face, that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and the food looks wonderful. We are truly blessed Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it all looks so good! It also looks like you all had a great time together as a family. I love your new background, it was exactly what I was looking for and couldn't find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question: did my post show up on your google+?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! That is how I knew that you had posted a new entry! I didn't have to go to my bookmarks this time. I just clicked the link that you provided in Google+.

      Delete
  4. Everything looks so, so good. This has to be one of the best spreads I've seen in a long time. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome! You do have a lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kris. It all looks so good that I can almost smell it. My mouth is watering! You obviously had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete