Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Favorites


Sharing some of my favorites from this week!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


Favorite Photo this week - 
My dog Scooby, keeping warm with Lindsay's scarf...


Favorite Funny Video:
A mom video taped her son after she brought him home from having his wisdom teeth removed.  He is still feeling the effects of the "happy gas" that was given to him during surgery.  A must watch!!  Hilarious! 




Favorite Story  - Prince William and Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, are expecting their first child and a heir to the throne! (Story and photos)



Favorite inspirational words Pinned on Pinterest:








6 comments:

  1. Love this, Kris!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is hysterical!

    I was happy about Prince William and Kate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooby is ever so sweet and your choice of videos is excellent. I wonder if the boy will remember what he said. Love your inspirational picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new picture heading. Happy Friday, and happy weekend to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty background and your new photo collage at the top of the page! So creative and festive! I'll have to learn how to do that someday.

    ReplyDelete