We are hoping to head north for a relaxing getaway to our trailer. If Walt doesn't work this weekend we will leave after he gets home on Friday but if he ends up having to work on Saturday we will still go up for one night. It's only a 2 hour drive and we can still enjoy a nice dinner and some time visiting our friends around the campfire. Our trailer and campground resort membership have ended up being one of our best purchase decisions. It is so nice to have a place to escape to and unwind after a busy week.
I don't think I have ever posted pictures of the inside of our trailer. Here are a few that I snapped with my phone the last time we were there. Have a wonderful day and keep the thought that the weekend is right around the corner!




I hope you get to go upnorth. You have a beautiful trailer! I hope you can relax and rejuvenate no matter the outcome. Almost Friday !! Yay!! Xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks..you have a wonderful weekend! I bet you will spend it training for the triathlon!
DeleteGood morning, Kris! Is the magazine deadline for the issue that will feature Lakeland and Spring Training for the Tigers? I look forward to seeing it!!
ReplyDeleteYour camper/trailer looks very homey and comfortable! It is so great that you have a 'vacation home' in a spot that you love and have made so many great family memories!
I've had a busy week, too. Those 12 days off over the Christmas holiday seem like they were two months ago!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. I hope Walt gets off so you can have two nights away to relax! Hugs.
Hi Terri!...Yes this will be the issue that will feature Lakeland! It is turning out so nice. Also, you had asked me what book I was reading on my last post - I'm reading, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. It's been really good. I will finish it this weekend:-) Here's the description: Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.
Delete"Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning-author John Green’s most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love."
Have a great weekend!
Hiya Kris! LTNS! I'm lovin your camper! I'm so ready for a trip! Come on March! Thanks for the link to this! Links are about the only way I can find anything here, lol.
ReplyDeleteLove your "home away from home"! So good to be able to go there now and then, and refresh from the every day life. Seems the holidays are always fun and lots to do, but then we need the down time too. Enjoy the weekend.
ReplyDeleteAs busy as some of us are, we have more free time than our grandparents. I remember mine cooking on a wood-burning stove. Hope you have a good weekend at your campsite.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Walt are able to get some time away this weekend up North! I enjoyed seeing the photos of your home away from home too. :) It sounds like it is needed with as busy as your two jobs have been keeping you. I hope you two enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDelete