Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lights, Camera, Action!

Over the holidays Walt and I had the chance to watch several movies.  I'm happy to say that none of the movies that we watched were bad.  We enjoyed all of them.  Here is a quick run down on the movies we watched:

I loved this movie!  It has every emotion - funny, sad, happy, awkward, angry and even embarrassing..you name it, this film will have you feeling it.  Great acting!!

I love Will Smith!  He has to be one of my favorite comedic actors.  I loved the story line and I also loved that most of the movie it is set in 1969.
 

Just knowing that this was a Disney movie made me hopeful that this was going to be a great movie and once again Disney didn't disappoint.  I loved it.  It's another one that has so many emotions running through it.
 

A baseball movie!  Need I say more?  I really enjoyed this movie but I have to say by the end of the movie I was missing the baseball season so much!  It has a great cast and I was really surprised at how good Justin Timberlake was in this film.  His character had a great sense of humor.  My only complaint was at times Clint Eastwood would almost whisper his lines.  I know he has that way of talking but as he has gotten older, his voice almost seems gone.   



9 comments:

  1. Well, you definitely got caught up on movie watching! lol Hope your Wednesday is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Hope Springs with my sister in September. I meant to comment the other day about your 10 dolllar wine. I think that's plennty to pay. I usually go for the Yellow Tail there as it's my price. Recently some American expert was raving about a Spanish wine that he claims is worth at least 20 € but sells for about 6. Don't remember the name of it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to splurge on the wine but I wouldn't do that very often..lol.

      Delete
  3. You did watch some movies!! I need to make note. Definitely want to see Hope Springs and MIB3. I agree with Brenda, about your wine comment! We hit the sales at Mazarro's Italian Market, and buy wine for $6.99. It's good and that is all that matters. Thanks for the movie run-down!! Have a great day, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind do you usually buy, Terri? I could see if we have it here in Michigan. I love trying new wines. Hope your day has been a good one:-)

      Delete
  4. Great pick of movies. We ordered out for Italian last night and rented the Odd Life of Timothy Green. It was truly a great movie. Disney didn't disappoint at all. I love the little boys outlook on life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandi - Wasn't that little boy so adorable? I loved that movie and it was a great movie for all ages:)

      Delete
  5. I am not a big film watcher. The only one of them I had heard of was MIB. Never seen it though. Do you have a 3D TV?

    ReplyDelete