I'm so happy to see this long week come to an end and now we can enjoy the weekend! This past week seemed to just drag on. I had some issues at work that had to be worked through, my cold got the best of me and we had some lousy weather to deal with, so yep I am so happy to have a couple of days off!
Yesterday was the Detroit Tigers first spring training game! I have been waiting for this day all winter long! I am happy to say they beat the Atlanta Braves by a score of 2-1! They play the Toronto Blue Jays in Lakeland this afternoon. I believe the are on TV today!
My sister in-law sent me a text last night asking if I had anything going on today. She wanted to get together for coffee and catch up on things. She doesn't have a car right now so I suggested that I come by and pick her up and bring her back to my house for the afternoon. I have been craving Chinese food ever since I started my diet, so I think I am going to see if she wants to get a carryout and maybe watch a movie today before the Tigers come on.
Well I better sign off and get a few things done around the house. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog today. Have a wonderful weekend! Below is a video that Lindsay put together of her time Arizona. I hope you enjoy it!

I agree on the weekend...we all need it. This past week was too long. Looks like Lindsay had a really good time..enjoyed the video. I know you and your sister will enjoy being together and catching up. Hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Lindsay's video. I saw you'd posted it on facebook, but couldn't see it on the ipad. Hope the weekend gives you time to relax and get rid of that nasty cold. Bet you'd like to be in Florida now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great experience for Lindsay! I really enjoyed the video! Weekends are always welcome, especially when it can be a relaxing one! We talked about getting tickets for the Tigers/Phillies game, tomorrow (Sunday), but Joe decided not to go, since we are going to Clearwater on Tuesday. I'll remain neutral on who should win tomorrow's game! LOL Enjoy the afternoon with your sister!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat video....these memories will be hers for life.
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
ReplyDeletegreat video and memories :) yay!!! happy weekend :)
ReplyDelete