Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ten Thoughts On Tuesday!




1.  It feels good to be blogging again!

2. Lindsay is having the time of her life in Arizona.  She said the other contestants are so nice.  She feels like she has already made some friends for life.  

3. The weather today is weird.  We have had rain, ice, and now snow flurries! 

4. Walt's schedule is changing at work and not for the better.  They have him working every weekend on the day shift and then on Mon and Tues he will be working the afternoon shift.  His days off will be Wednesday and Thursday.  I'm sure it is going to be hard for him to adjust to working a split schedule like this.  He will also have to quit bowling because he will be working Tuesday nights.  

5. Matt is on mid winter break.  It's nice to see him have some time to relax.  Sometimes I think his schedule is way to hectic.  He has been sleeping in, hanging out with his girlfriend and just being a typical teenager..I love it.

6.  I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago.  I wanted a phone that had a really good camera and after reading reviews and talking to people, I decided on the Droid Razr HD.  I love it and it takes awesome pictures!

7.  My diet is going good.  I have lost 13.5 pounds so far.

8.  I started a Twitter account.  I did it mainly to see when Lindsay updates or post pictures from AZ.  

9.  I am already thinking about lunch!  Chicken noodle soup sounds so good. 

10.  Well not the most exciting thoughts but it felt good to write them!  Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts no matter what they are...I joined Twitter to keep up with my grandchildren, so understand your reasoning too. Hope your day is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda..I'm not totally sure how Twitter works but I'm sure I will get the hang of it eventually..lol. Hope your day has been a good one so far!

      Delete
  2. I haven't really taken too many photos with my phone though I know it doesn't have a good camera, but. I didn't have to buy the phone and am pleased with it.. I only hope one day the battery lasts longer, and I can knock off all the preinstalled things I don't want. I mean that a phone is developed with these qualties.

    Tell Lindsay we're rooting for her and hope she enjoys every moment. Hopefully your husband's present work timetable won't be permanent. As for me, I'm looking forward to Easter holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda..I am looking forward to Easter too! We will be going to my sister in-law's house after Mass. How will you be celebrating?

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your weight loss! That's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine that you had 13.5 pounds to lose, Kris! Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear Lindsay is having such a great time! Matthew, too! Sorry about the split shifts for Walt, and hope they won't last too long. I'm so glad to see you back, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to see you blogging again, I look forward to your posts. Glad to hear Lindsay is enjoying herself. How is the newlywed daughter of yours doing? Still working hard for Terry? We finally had some sunshine here today but the wind made it pretty chilly still. Anthony & I went to a nearby art store so he could check out their pastels. He gave me the prettiest framed picture of my favorite flower the daisy for Valentines day. I was so surprised. He did a yellow pastel of the top portion of the daisy. I just adore handmade gifts. Almost 11 here now, gotta go hit the hay! Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your weight loss!!! Awesome!! Good luck to your daughter. Hope she has a great time :). Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete