We knew that my Uncle Bill and Aunt Pat were coming over but it was surprise that my Uncle Eddie and Aunt Karen drove 2 hours from their home to have lunch with everyone. They also stopped and picked up my Aunt Thelma and brought her along for the visit. Aunt Thelma is the wife of my Uncle James, who passed away a few weeks ago. It was nice to see everyone together, sharing stores and a whole bunch of laughter!
Have a wonderful day and keep the thought that we are halfway to the weekend!!
![]() |
| From left to right - Aunt Pat, Uncle Ed, Aunt Karen, my Mom, Uncle Bill and sitting is my Aunt Thelma |
![]() |
| My mom with my Uncle Ed (standing behind her) and my Uncle Bill. These are her baby brothers..LOL |
![]() |
| My Uncle Ed and Aunt Karen. They have 20 grandchildren! Don't they look great?! |



WOW, what a great group of relatives and I know your Mom enjoyed talking and laughing and remembering.....Pictures are so good and almost tell the story. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your mom had this time with her family and now has such nice pictures to remember the day!
ReplyDeleteWow, great picture. I totally didn't recognize uncle Eddie in that first picture though. That's quite a beard! Totally changes his appearance. Aunt Dot looks like the baby sister of the group. She looks really happy. I'm glad she had a nice visit with her family. Uncle Johnny called me yesterday and we had a real nice conversation. I hope to pay him a visit in June when I go to stay a week with my best friend in Henderson.
ReplyDeleteAll of your family looks great! I'll bet those beans and cornbread were delicious!
ReplyDeleteFamily time is great! So nice to see close knit families, great photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice surprise for your mom and you! You took some great photos, Kris!! Bean soup and cornbread sounds so good. Gosh, I practically grew up on it! Ahhh...memories! Cherish the family times!
ReplyDelete