Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello Wednesday!





Happy Hump Day to everyone!  The weekend is insight!  I hope your week has been good one so far.  It has been a rainy week for us so far.  I don't have much to post about this morning so I thought I would share a few pictures from Walt's birthday that we celebrated a week or so ago.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

We didn't have an "8" so we put 47 +1..we had to get creative..lol.  

Walt and my Mom..I love this picture of them!

Tigers gift cards from Lauren and Corey!  There is a baseball game in our near future..YAY!

12 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the birthday boy! I am having trouble with Blogger this morning too, so it isnt just you. I am impatient and want to turn it off and forget about it, but being blog addicted as I am, I keep on working on it! lol Hope your Wed. is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda..I was just ast your blog and when I went to post my comment a big Blogger Error came up and said my comment could not be posted, try again later..UGH. I finally got my comment to post. Hopefully, they get their issues fixed soon!

      Delete
  2. It looks like Walt had a very nice birthday! :) I bet he loved getting the Tigers gift cards too. What a fun gift for a Tigers fan of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now we just need the weather to get better so we can go to a game!

      Delete
  3. Your husband and mom could be mother and son. I'm certain they consider each other as such. Did you make the cake? It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda..I bought the cake from Kroger..no baking for me..lol.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kris! Great photos of Walt on his special day - and how great that you get to enjoy one of his gifts, too...a baseball game! Your mom looks happy - I bet she is a hugger - I want to hug her!! :)

    Wishing you a good Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She gives out the best hugs!! Have a safe trip today!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to your husband. It looks like a nice family time , Great pictures. I like the glowing candles with your husband smiling holding his cake. Very nice of your Mom and your husband too. Great smiles!

    ReplyDelete