Thursday, April 11, 2013
Thankful Thursday!
I have so much to be thankful for today! So here I go...
1. I'm thankful for being married to my best friend.
2. I'm thankful for the awesome relationships I have with my three children.
3. I'm thankful for answered prayers.
4. I'm thankful for unanswered prayers as well.
5. I'm thankful that my mom is healthy and I will have two wonderful weeks to spend with her!
6. I'm thankful that we are having spring showers instead of snow showers.
7. I'm thankful that I feel the healthiest I have felt in years.
8. I'm thankful for when my dad visits me in a dream.
9. I'm thankful for the baseball season! I get to enjoy the Detroit Tigers from now until October!
10. I'm thankful for the weekend that is only one day away!
Feeling pretty blessed after writing down everything that I am thankful for! Wishing everyone a terrific Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are truly blessed my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda..as are you!
DeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteAmen..indeed:-)
DeleteAnd I'm thankful for being able to share your joys and faith.
ReplyDeleteAww..thank you, Brenda!
DeleteI too am always thankful whenever my dad visits me in a dream. I cannot believe he has been gone from me for 20 years this past January. I still miss him a lot. He was a wonderful dad & a good person. He had the greatest smile. I'm also thankful for my hard working husband & my 2 sons. Thanks for sharing your thankful thoughts Krissy. It put me in thankful mode. Now I'm off to paint my chair to go with the cottage table I built. Have a good day. Blessings & hugs.
ReplyDeleteDeb..Uncle Joe had the best smile and laugh! My favorite memory of him was when I went into labor with Lauren. He had been visiting us from Las Vegas and I think he had only been at our house for a few days. I was about to leave for the hospital and I could see he was nervous for me but he gave me this big smile and said, "Darlin don't you be scared..you are going to do just fine." He gave me a big hug and out the door I went. Good memories!
DeleteSo positive and uplifting! It is certainly good to be thankful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cheryl!
DeleteI'm laughing about the snow showers versus rain! So true though since up north they have had snow and ice with power outages. Beautiful blessings indeed! Happy weekend xxx
ReplyDeleteI know! My poor cousin who lives in Kalkaska is under a winter storm warning and her kids have a snow day. Julie, who also blogs on here, is also dealing with a blizzard. It is crazy..I feel so horrible for the people who live up north. They have to be so sick of this!
DeleteI love your list, Kris! It's so important to always count our blessings and offer thanks! I know you are enjoying having your mom with you!!
ReplyDelete