I welcome the weekend with open arms! It has been one long week!
Originally today was suppose to be the the day that my mom was going to start her two week visit with us but that has been changed until tomorrow. I'm good with that because it gives me an extra day to get the house in order :-)
Tonight Walt and I are going out to dinner with my best friend Kim and her husband Joe. Kim and I have been best friends since the 7th grade. We don't get to see each other as often as we would like because she lives a hour away. We are going to meet at Rosie O'Grady's Irish Pub which is located halfway way between her house and ours. It should be a fun evening!The rest of my weekend will be spent cleaning and organizing. I'm really hoping to get a lot accomplished on Saturday and Sunday. This summer we will be having a big graduation party for Matthew at our house. We have some redecorating projects that we would love to get done with before his party. The thing is, for us to get them done we need to start them now! No pressure..Walt..LOL.
That is about all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read my blog. Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed weekend!

The party sounds fun :) your time with friends is a treasure :) happy weekend :)
ReplyDeleteAn extra day is always a big help. After getting all you want to do done, you can fully enjoy your Mom. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy weekend for you. Finally we're supposed to have a nice weekend with pleasant temperatures.
ReplyDeleteRedecorating...FUN! I hope you get everything done.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about your redecorating projects!! Your kitchen turned out just beautiful! A graduation party sounds like fun, but I know how much work it will be. Enjoy your mom's visit, and good luck with all you need to get done!
ReplyDelete