Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ten Thoughts On Tuesday!




1. Wow..Two days in row I have posted a blog entry...I am on a roll!  LOL

2. The Tigers play at 1:08 today!  GO TIGERS!

3. I am enjoying this spring weather that we have finally be blessed with.  

4. The rain showers can't even get me down.  As long as it isn't snow, I am happy!

5. I had an amazing workout yesterday.  I ran 2 miles and then did circuit training.  The best part of the workout was that I was able to increase the weights on the circuit by 10-20 lbs!  

6. I really feel like I am going to actually hit my goal weight this summer.  

7. My mom will arrive at our house on Friday for a two week visit!  I can't wait!

8. I woke up in a happy mood today.  I hope it continues throughout the day:-)

9. Walt and I have plans to get into some spring cleaning projects this weekend.  He is going to be cleaning out the garage and I am going to tackle the basement.  

10. I am watching The Voice for the first time.  I love the judges!  They crack me up.  The talent that I have seen so far as also been amazing.  Should be a fun season to watch.

Well there you go.  I was able to come up with 10 thoughts!  Thanks for stopping by to see what those thoughts were.  Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Morning Kris...I did a 10 thankful things blog this morning and had a difficult time coming up with all of them. I can tell from your post, that you are in a good mood. Hope the day goes well, and I know you look forward to having your Mom come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Linda! I am off to see what you are thankful for this morning!

      Delete
  2. I missed reading the 10 Thoughts. Like Linda, this is a difficult task for me, because it means I have to sit down and think. I really haven't done a lot today except do a bit of shopping since I had time and watch the western 'Veracruz' with Burt Lancaster, Gary Cooper and Sara Montiel. What a cast! Oh, and I was able to do oil pulling for 20 minutes this morning. Hope the rest of your day is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, it sure sounds to me like you done a lot today! Don't you love watching old classic movies? They are the best! Way to go on the oil pulling! Have a terrific Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. Hi Kris! I'm late getting to blogs today, and won't write mine until later tonight, at home. This is a busy week for me at work and I've been plowing through paper like a maniac!! LOL I enjoyed your 10 thoughts! I haven't even thought about spring cleaning, and we already have summer temperatures heading our way. Fall is the best time for us, in Florida, to open the house and do heavy cleaning. I know you are looking forward to your mom's visit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri! Florida seems to go right from spring into summer very quickly! I'll be looking for your blog tonight:-) Have a great evening!

      Delete
  4. Hi Kris, I talked to your mom a couple of times recently. The first time to receive the sad news about uncle James passing & then to get an address I needed. I hope you have a really nice visit with her. Cherish every special moment with her. I know I cherish the time we had together & I'm really grateful to have such a loving and special aunt. I also am grateful for some sweet cousins who are here because of my dear aunt. I look forward to your blogs & how it lets us connect, even if just in a small way. Happy spring cleaning cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice comment to wake up to this morning! Love you, Deb!

      Delete
  5. Great list of 10 Kris! Congrats on getting your workout and run in. :) I've started the Spring Cleaning this past week. Working on my front entry closet today. It isn't too bad overall it would stay clean if I didn't have a 7 year old in and out of it. lol We've had some nice weather (temperatures) but we are back into the 40's and 50's starting tomorrow. Boooooo! Mother Nature seems to be quite testy this Spring with us. Enjoy your week ahead. It sounds like it has started out well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job on your work-out!

    ReplyDelete