Lindsay is on vacation in New York City. She is visiting her friends who are were selected for the 2013 MLB FanCave. It's amazing how this group of FanCave finalists have become such great friends. Lindsay has truly made some friends for life. She is having the time of her life and she said there is no doubt that she wants to tryout again next year for the FanCave.
Here are some photos of her trip so far.
 |
| Mr. Mets! |
 |
| Taking in a Mets game. She was actually rooting for the Phillies to win and they did! |
 |
| Yankee Stadium! I told her that I thought it kind of looks like a library..LOL |
 |
| They had great seats at the Yankee game. |
 |
| Yankee Stadium |
.jpg) |
| Greenwich Village |
 |
| Times Square! |
I'm sure she and her friends are having a wonderful time. We'll keep our fingers crossed that she gets selected again next year. These photos prove she's a big fan!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like she's having the time of her life! Good for her!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great and I know she had or is having a fantastic time. Oh, to be young again...lol
ReplyDeleteWhat fun for her!! Next year, I will vote 15 times a day, instead of just 12! She just has to be selected! I will tell Joe that she was cheering on the Phillies. He will appreciate that...especially since they won!! Great photos! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete