- I'm thankful for the peaceful feelings I have had lately.
- I'm thankful for the long weekend that is about to start!
- I'm thankful for the academic federal grants that Lindsay and Matthew received on the day that their first tuition installment was due! What an awesome surprise that was and much needed!
- I'm thankful that I have a strong faith in God. He is the reason I have a peaceful heart right now.
- I'm thankful that the Tigers only have one more game with Oakland A's. I can't wait to see the A's leave town. They have really beat us up..lol
Update!! - I am thankful that Torii Hunter hit a 3 run home run in the ninth inning to comeback and beat the Oakland A's today!!
Wishing everyone a terrific and "thankful" Thursday! Thanks for stopping by!

A very good list. I 'm sure getting the financial help for your kids is a big relief for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brenda..it was!
DeleteGreat news about the grants for the kids! Always a big help. I'm thankful that you are back on Blogger!! Hooray! Missed you, my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Terri..I've missed you too! Feels great to be back:-)
DeleteI'm thankful Kris is blogging again!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Julie!
DeleteHi Krissy, glad you're back. I've missed your blogs. I don't have a blog so I guess I don't have the right to complain. I do love hearing about your family though. At this exact moment I am thankful for the gentle rain that is falling & the cool breeze that is caressing my cheeks as I sit on the sofa writing this comment. I miss aunt Dot a lot. I need to give her a call. I am so blessed & happy that she is my aunt. What a wonderful person she is. I was writing a long winded comment back to you yesterday all about a piece of furniture that I am building & I was almost done when I hit some mysterious button & the whole comment went poof, disappeared. So I better end this one before I do that same mistake again. Have a pleasant weekend & keep the blogs a coming!! Love ya, cousin, Deb.
ReplyDeleteHi Deb! Can you send me some pictures of the furniture you are working on? I love to see the before and after shots! Don't you hate when you write a long comment and then it disappears? So frustrating! Give my mom a call..she would love to hear from you. She is getting ready right now for a big garage sale at my sisters. Love and miss you!
DeleteGreat for your Tigers! Also great for the grants the kids got....Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend. It will be downhill to winter sooner than we know it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda! And your right about winter being here before we know it. I sure hope we get a mild winter this year. We had so much snow last year.
ReplyDelete