Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Ten Thoughts On Tuesday!
1. How can it be in the low 70's one day and now today we are under a heat advisory with a high temp of 96 F! Friday we are suppose to back down in the 60's. Crazy Michigan weather!
2. Walt and the guys had a great fishing trip. No salmon but this is a picture of the lake trout that they caught!
3. Today is my sister and brother in-law's 37th wedding anniversary and in ten days Walt and I will be celebrating our 26th anniversary!
4. My mom is going to be staying with us for a few weeks. I can't wait! She will either be here on Thursday or Friday.
5. I got an email notification yesterday that the first disc of season 5 of Castle is being shipped to my house today! I know what I will be watching the rest of the week :-)
6. The Lions won their season opener! I am so excited to have Reggie Bush on our team. He is amazing!
7. 17 more days until Walt and I are on our way to Florida!
8. I need to make a hair appointment soon.
9. My favorite quote on Pinterest last week: "Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not." - Mark Twain.
10. Time to fill up my coffee cup..have a terrific Tuesday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like the guys had a good catch for sure. I enjoy Castle too, and watch re-runs constantly. If one channel doesnt have them, another will! I know you will enjoy having your Mom there for a while. Have a great Tuesday my friend.
ReplyDeleteNice catch - on the fishing trip, and for the wives they 'caught' 37 and 26 years ago!! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope we can work out a quick get-together while you guys are down this way. Keep me posted, please!
Joe was so excited that his Eagles won last night! I even watched it and got excited. They were playing great!
Have a good evening, Kris! Tomorrow is hump day (and hodgepodge!).
Terri..I think I will join in on hodgepodge tomorrow. Do I just copy the questions from your page?
DeleteEnjoy you Castle episodes. I haven't been able to order mine yet. :(((
ReplyDelete