Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Quick Hello!


I just wanted to write a quick post to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I spent some time this morning looking at everyone's pages and it dawned on me just how much I have missed in last several months!  I miss you all so much and I hope to reconnect with you all!  I love the quote below.  It is kind of my motto for 2014.  I want to get back to doing things that I love and blogging is one of them.  Wishing everyone a year filled with much peace, good health, and many many blessings!






12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kris. Hope the coming year brings you good things. I wondered where you were. The nice thing about G+ is it lets me know when someone puts up a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cynthia! Wishing you a new year filled with the same! I love that G+ updates when we have a new post. I also like Blogger's "Reading List". I logged into blogger and all the blogs that I use to have saved under my reading list were gone! So today, as I visit a blog, I have been adding them back to my readers list. It feels good to be back. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure have missed you being here too, and glad you are coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I hear Chattanooga is getting some bad weather tonight. I hope you don't have to go out in it!

      Delete
  4. Hi Krissy,
    So happy to see something besides the hanging fish, lol. I have been checking everyday. I have been very sick for the last 2 weeks. Probably the sickest I have ever been. I am still very weak, but hope to return to work tomorrow. I haven't been able to do a single craft for 2 weeks either. That is driving me crazy. I was just looking up things to do w' burlap when I went down. Anyway, glad you're back. Hope to see lots of new posts. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Deb..I hate to hear that! Was it the flu? We have had a huge outbreak of the H1N1 flu virus here in Michigan. It is so awful! I will say a prayer that you start feeling stronger. Love ya!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my page, Kris. We have missed you here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda..I have missed you guys! So happy to be back!

      Delete
  6. Doing a happy dance because you are back!! I've missed you and your beautiful family. Looking forward to your Florida vacation this spring! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri..I am sooooo happy to be back! Looking forward to seeing you and Joe in May!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been missed! I have been quite busy myself lately and not posting as much as I like. It was good to hear from you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! It feels good to reconnect with you all!

      Delete