Thursday, January 16, 2014

Almost To The Weekend..Yay!

The weekend is almost here!  It has been a long week.  I am busy at work with our year-end bookkeeping.  I have to mail out our 1099's and W2's before the end of the month.  I am also busy with the magazine.  Our Lakeland, FL issue is coming out the first week of March and I have been busy contacting businesses and organizations to see if they would like to take part in this section.  I am looking forward to having some down time this weekend!  

Tonight, I think Walt and I are going to be going out to dinner with our daughter Lindsay and our son Matt.  It is rare that they are both home at the same time.  I was going to make a nice family dinner but I need to go grocery shopping and I have been stuck at home without a car today.  Matt's car is not working so he took my van to school.  Walt and Matt are going to go look at some cars tonight.  Matthew has been saving his money and he has a nice amount to put down on a car.  It has been really hard having to share my van!  

Below is a picture I took the last time we were at our camper.  We are planning on going back next weekend!  Wishing everyone a terrific Thursday and thanks for stopping by!








13 comments:

  1. That's a good excuse not to have to cook! Luckily I was able to find something to put together a quick supper. This is our night to go out to dinner, but as some are not feeling well it's been left until next week. I am having lunch out on Saturday though.

    Hope you get lots of ads for your magazine and have a good relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda..sorry to hear your dinner plans got cancelled. Are your going with the same friends on Saturday that you were suppose to have dinner with tonight? Enjoy! We are getting some snow right now so I think we are going to go somewhere close to home. I can't get over how fast it is coming down!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for prayers Krissy. I'm much better. Thank God. Just a little mild congestion & a lingering cough. That house in yesterday's blog, is that where you get to stay on your vacation? If so, wow! I have been craving Disneyland for years. Now that we live in Seattle my chances are quite a bit slimmer. They opened in July of 1955 & my dad took my brother, Joey & my sisters, Cheryl & Charlene. So they are coming up on their 60th Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb..I am so happy you are feeling better! Yes, that is the house. We actually stayed there in 2011 and really loved it. I was so happy that it was available for the that we wanted. I keep meaning to tell you that I have come across so many old pictures of you, your dad and sister. I am going to scan them in and send them to you!

      Delete
  3. Any chance to go out to eat, and not cook, sounds good to me! I got my W2s out last week, and the 1099s went out this week. Whew!! Feels good to be done with that! Enjoy dinner with your family!! Let me know when I can get a copy of your Lakeland edition, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri..I bet it does feel good to be done with the 1099's and W2's! Hopefully I will have them out by next week. I will be sending you some copies of the magazine, for sure!

      Delete
  4. I agree with not cooking and going out! Especially with those you love. I feel your pain about the 1099's as I still havent done them yet...lol Picture is so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! Lindsay and I are sitting here waiting for the guys to get home so we can go..lol. I hope they come home with good news about a car for Matt.

      Delete
  5. Krissy I would love any & all photos you could send me. I miss my dad & sister so much. Good luck to Matt on his car purchase & enjoy your dinner out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb..I will work on it this weekend! Most of them are from Grandma Garnett's photo albums. You are going to love them.

      Delete
  6. I am so excited! I can't wait to see them. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time with the kids - that's wonderful! I love the picture - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete