Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday!!

I always have the hardest time coming up with titles for my posts.  I wish I was more creative..haha.  I don't have much to blog about today, so this is going to be a very short post.  

We had a great time at dinner last night.  We ended up having a snow storm so we stayed very close to home but as always our food was great at Vivio's.  We enjoyed catching up with Matt and Lindsay.  It's not that we don't see them every day but some days it is only for a few minutes in the morning or a few minutes before we go to bed.  Last night we got to hear how their classes and work are going for them.  When we got home Lindsay and I watched American Idol.  We taped it from the night before.  I really love the judges this year.  Harry Connick Jr. is going to really add something to the show this season.  He has a great sense of humor!  

Below is a picture I snapped last night of Matthew playing his guitar and another one of Lindsay and Molly (Lauren and Corey's dog).  We have Molly this weekend, while Lauren and Corey are in Florida.  She is such a little sweetie!
  
I hope everyone has a great weekend!  



I love the new "motion" feature that Google+  has.  Google took my photos and created this motion pic. 

10 comments:

  1. I have trouble coming up with a title too....sometimes I wait until I have posted and go back and add a title that fits with what I have said. So glad you got to spend some quality time with Lindsey and Matthew. Love the pictures, and I am going to have to search that 'motion' picture and use it too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, that is a good idea - wait until the post is done and read it a few times. I download all my pictures right to Google + as a backup system and google did the motion thing all on it's own. One day I logged into Google + and it had the picture of Lindsay there..it surprised me..haha.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures of a great family. The motion feature is neat!
    Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl! I hope your area is getting good weather! This has been one long winter!

      Delete
  3. What kind of food at Vivio's? Is it Italian? Next to Mexican I think Italian is my favorite. Both of my boys play guitar. My older son, Anthony just recently got into it & he's getting pretty good. The motion picture startled me for a second. Pretty cool feature. Maybe you could call Friday-Free-day! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs (((( cousin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb! Vivio's is more of a sports bar type of place but they do have some really good Italian dishes on their menu. Their pizza is my all time favorite! Friday-free day would have been cute!!

      Delete
  4. It's good to have some quality family time, and that the snow didn't stop you from going out. Molly is such a sweetie. Who does she sleep with?

    Whatever the title of your posts, I'm glad you're bloggind again. Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda! So far she has slept 2 nights with Walt and I and one night with Lindsay. She is such a sweet dog. She is just like a little kid..lol.

      Delete
  5. I am late getting to blogs, but sure enjoy seeing you here again, Kris!! Nice that you had a good dinner out with the kiddos, and the photos are great! I don't use Google+ that much. I guess I should explore it a bit and take advantage of the features. I download all my photos to Picasa. Hope you are having a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri..I download them to Picasa too and somewhere along the line I changed my settings to also store them in Google+. They don't get published but they show up on my Google+ wall and if there is a new feature, Google+ will show me automatically how it would look with one of my photos. It's kind of cool because I don't think I would try or know about half of the things that Google+ has to offer if they didn't just show me on their own..lol.

      Delete