Thursday, February 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday! My Mom & Dad...

A couple of days ago, I found this picture of my mom and dad. I had noticed that there was an envelope leaning on the glass inside of our curio cabinet. I opened the envelope and there was this picture of them.  I don't know why it was in there but I have to think that my dad played a part in me finding it when I did. I want to believe it was his way of telling her Happy Valentine's Day!

I posted this on my Facebook page and I called my mom and told her about it.   I was on the phone with her when she had my sister bring up my Facebook page on the computer.  My mom got real emotional and she cried a little bit when she looked at the photo.    She believes the same way that I do, my dad wanted her to know that he is with her on this Valentine's Day.  







6 comments:

  1. That's really something. I believe in the power of love & miracles. I've experienced a few happenings like this myself. I could use a miracle right now actually. I'm praying my older son & husband get a job soon. Your prayers would be appreciated. Happy valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb..I'm am praying! Power of prayer is a great thing...have a happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. That's a feasible explanation for me. Can't help but wonder how it ended up in your cabinet when the logical place for it would be in a drawer or photo album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special Valentine gift! Love the picture of your parents and I know it brought happiness to you and your Mom. Your Dad was smiling big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally believe your dad had everything to do with this wonderful Valentine's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely think your Dad was sending your Mom his love this Valentine's Day. What a special memory to have. What a lovely photo of them together!

    ReplyDelete