Friday, February 7, 2014

What To Do?

How nice that the weekend is only a couple of hours away!  Walt and I were talking last night about what our plans should be for this weekend.  We are torn between painting our family room & kitchen or spending Saturday afternoon at the Camper & RV Show.  

At first we thought about trying to do both but realistically if we end up going to the Camper and RV Show we will not get the painting finished by this weekend.  We both are really tired of the yellow color that has been in our family room for the last 9 years.  We would like to go with a more neutral color, like a soft beige.  I think the beige would still go nice with our green furniture.  I took a couple of pictures of the family room to serve as my "before" pictures.  

As far as the Camper & RV show goes, it would so fun because we haven't gone since we bought our camper in 2004.  The show is not only campers and RV's,  but they have several different areas of the show.  Local campgrounds and resorts will have booths, and there will be a camping accessory area that will have all the new camping gadgets.  Also there will be a section where boats will be displayed.  So I guess it comes down to, do we work this weekend or have some fun?  Decisions, decisions!  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




6 comments:

  1. Oh, go to the camper and rv show...you can always paint and that show isnt always around. Love your pictures of your family room and a neutral color would work great. Whatever you choose, enjoy your weekend. (pictures tho if you paint,..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Linda's vote. Go to the RV show. The walls will still be there next weekend, God willing & the creek don't rise. A very soft beige would be my choice too. What a great room. Nice to have all that room to relax in. Love & hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .Have to agree with Linda and Deb. After all, you've put up with the yellow walls for 9 years. Sounds like a fun weekend to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! The camper show it is! We are going to go tomorrow. Walt has to get some stuff done to our van (oil change..etc) and him and Matt are going to go look at some cars today. Matt still hasn't found a car yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely home, I vote for the beige. Whatever you choose to do, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late getting around to blogs, but hope to find out you went to the RV show and had some fun! That's a lot of painting to do. I agree that a beige will still look fine with your furniture! But go have fun!

    ReplyDelete