Last month we had an awesome vacation to Florida. It was the first time in 3 years that everyone in our family was able to go at the same time. We rented a vacation home in Davenport and it felt amazing to be able to spend time with our three kids, son-law, mom, sis and brother in-law! My only regret was not being able to visit with my friend Terri. We are going to get together with Terri and Joe at the end of September. I am so looking forward to that!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

.jpg)


Your pictures are beautiful Kris and I know it was a special time to have your whole family with you on this trip. I can relate to computer problems....I finally had to buy a new one. Funny, just seems I cant live without it! Have a good Saturday and weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda! On top of the computer issues we had car issues. Lindsay's breaks went out on her car so we helped her with the repair cost. Just when you think you are getting ahead a little bit some kind of emergency takes it..lol.
DeleteReally missed you Krissy! I didn't give up though, checked every day, with hope of a new post. I've been thinking about you all a lot. Looks like you had a great time. I hope there are more pics for you to share. The "kids" look happy. Has your mom gone to Nashville yet? I have to work 1-5 today & then hurry home cause Rick & his girlfriend, Katy are coming over. I'm gonna make veggie fajitas & Spanish rice. Her b-day was the 12th. I have a little gift for her. She's such a sweet girl. I'm very happy for Rick. Sure am glad your back. I hope the computer problems get fixed so you can continue to blog. Hugs to all.
ReplyDeleteHi Deb! I've missed you too! I'm so happy for Rick! Can you send me a pic of the happy couple? Veggie fajitas and Spanish rice sounds so yummy! Mom hasn't left for Nashville yet. She is leaving on the 25th for St. Louis. She is going to spend a little over a week with my Aunt Sue and Aunt Sharon (my dad's sisters). And from there she is going to be going to Nashville. She is so excited! Tell Mark I said Happy Father's Day! Love ya!!
DeleteI've missed your blogs, Kris, and am sorry our schedules were off for your Florida visit last month. We are also looking forward to September!! We are only 45 minutes from Davenport, for goodness sake! Great photos, and good to see you here. I am having computer issues, too. Am doing this on Joe's laptop. Happy he still has his desk-top to use. Try not to stay away so long!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Terri...I've missed your blogs too! I am so looking forward to seeing you and Joe in September! As soon as I know our dates..I will let you know. Aren't computer issues so frustrating?! Our home PC went over a year ago. We didn't do anything about it because I had my laptop but now we are in a world of hurt because now it is going. Ughh..it it isn't one thing it is another. I hope you are having a great weekend so far!
DeleteGreat pictures from your trip to Florida! I looks like you guys had a wonderful time and were all able to be together. I haven't checked on my blog or posted for quite some time, but am glad I checked in today. I haven't been on Facebook very often lately either. Life just seems quite busy. So here I am awake at 3:30 a.m. lol Sorry to hear about the computer issues. Keep an eye out for the back to school ads that come out in the Sunday paper because they usually have great deals on laptops and computers twice a year. At Back to school time and Christmas time. Hopefully you can find a great deal that allows you to replace your laptop. Hope you enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteHi Mandi! Thanks for the tips on finding a good deal on a laptop! I will keep my eyes open for a good deal. I bet Ava is happy to be on summer vacation! I loved the pool pics you posted the other day on Instagram! Looks like she started the summer off with lots of fun.
DeleteYou've been missed on here. Luckily you're also on facebook. What computer have you got that has lasted you so long? Hope you're able to get a new one soon, although I can't imagine you'll find one that will be so reliable. Happy Father's Day in the US!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brenda! I have a Dell. It has had some issues over the years but it's always been fixable. I'm starting to have more problems now and it doesn't seem wise to put more money into it. Plus I have Windows XP which no longer has updates. I am well over due for a new one..LOL.
Delete