The title of my post pretty much sums up my weekend. Walt and I had fun going to Gibraltar Trade Center. Gibraltar is a weekend public market with hundreds of local vendors that sell their products. In one area of the trade center there is a huge flea market and antique area. I had my eye on an old soda crate box but I didn't end up buying it. I think I can find it for a cheaper price.
Saturday night we had bonfire with Lindsay and her boyfriend Ben. It was nice chatting with them around the fire. It is hard to believe that they will have been dating for one year. I know we say it all the time but time sure does fly!
Sunday morning Lauren and I went on a really nice walk along Lake St. Clair. It's hard to believe that this beautiful lake is only 25 minutes from my house. We ended up walking 3.5 miles. The weather was perfect, the scenery was so pretty and of course the conversation with Lauren was my favorite part!
Thanks for stopping by my page and have a wonderful week!






Beautiful photos! I would love to visit the flea market, I love things like that. I missed seeing your posts so I'm very glad you're blogging again! I hope to be back soon myself. I'm poking around this morning, trying to get caught up on everyone here.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie! It feels so good to be blogging again! Looking forward to your posts!
DeleteYour girls are so beautiful - like their mother! How nice that you got to spend some good quality time with both of them, over the weekend! What a lovely place to walk! Nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Terri!
DeleteI loved walking by the Lake while I was visiting. The neighborhoods are really quite grand around John & Terrys house.
ReplyDeleteDeb...I agree..the houses are grand! I look at them as much as I look at the water..lol
DeleteWhat are you going to do with the soda crate once you find it at a better price? You are so lucky to live near such a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteBrenda..I want to make a kitchen table centerpiece with it. I am going to put 4 Mason jars inside of it and add some fresh daisies to the jars.
Delete