![]() |
| Can't wait to pull that carpet out and replace it with a wood floor! |
My sister and I are almost one week away from our first craft show. I'm really looking forward to the show. My last post was pictures of our newest creation, the Mason jar candle. We also have two other new crafts this year: a wine bottle candle and a "cake in a mug" gift basket. I will post pictures once we are finished with them!
Thanks for stopping by my page! Have a wonderful weekend!
.jpg)
How exciting to get new floors, painted walls, and new furniture. You will be all ready for Tgiving and Christmas. I look forward to seeing the cake in a mug..thanks for sharing your talents with those of us that cant draw a straight line!
ReplyDeletePlease take pictures of the room once it's done. I love seeing makeovers. It'd be great if you had a before and after shot. My current favorite shows on TV are the Property Brothers and Fixer Upper. The brothers are so darn cute and I love watching Chip & Joanne do their thing. They have 4 cute kids too. Have you seen either of these shows. I love home makeover shows. Oh, I almost forgot my newest favorite. It's called Rehab Addict & the lady who does it is from Detroit. She's all about revitalizing Detroit neighborhoods. She saves really old homes, some that were even condemned! If you haven't seen this one you should check it out.
ReplyDeleteI love all the shows you mentioned! I think Fixer Upper is my favorite. They are so talented! Do you know that Joanne's thrift show is now online? She has so many cute and unique decorating items.
DeleteCan't wait to see your living room's new look. I have never seen carpeting in a Spanish house - always wood and tile floors. I can't wait to see the photos of your crafts too. In the past I've made mixes in jars, especially brownie mixes, to give as gifts. I've a couple of really cool gift books on my Kindle. One of them also has savoury recipes too, so I think I'll be making some homemade salad dressings.
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to have a change .I moved around some furniture today and it helps :) I didn't like all the dust I missed though behind and around things. Oh well it got a cleaning today. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving to you
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your finished room! It is so much fun to re -decorate and brighten things up. Our painter should be done with the outside of our house, this weekend! Hard to believe year-end is just around the corner.
ReplyDeleteSo how's the redecorating coming along? Did you get finished in time for Christmas?
ReplyDelete