Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Instagram 2015 - "One Photo A Day" Challenge

On January 1st I started the "One Photo A Day" Instagram challenge.  Every day in 2015 I take a photo and post it to Instagram with the hash tags: #OnePhotoADay and #OnePhotoADay2015.  I'm happy to say that I haven't missed one day so far! 

 I started thinking about how sometimes I struggle with myself as to what to blog about.  The Instagram challenge is actually a great solution for my writer's block.  I figure at the very least I can post my Instagram "One Photo A Day" which will insure me a daily subject for my blog!  

Today is Day 119 of the challenge.  The photo I took today is of our bathroom redo project.  It's coming along!  The paint and crown molding are finished.  I think the next thing Walt will be working on will be the molding around the door.  The paint color is called Languid Blue by Sherman Williams.  


Day 119 - Via Instagram:  The bathroom redo is coming along.  Paint and crown molding are done.  Next will be the molding around the door.

This is what the bathroom (powder room) looked like before we started.  We had already started taking the border down before I thought to take a picture.  It's been almost 20 years since we've updated this bathroom.
Day 118 - via Instagram:  Comes home after working 10 hours at the shop and continues to work another 4 hours on our bathroom project.  Hardest working man I know..Love him!  

5 comments:

  1. Kris, I love the color and the crown molding!! How nice to have such a handy husband! Can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color....it is so calming and peaceful. Nice to have a handyman around and especially because you love him so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, Kris. I'll look forward to seeing your daily photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty choices! Sorry I'm just now seeing this, I stopped in to see if I've missed anything and I guess I have! It seems your updates aren't showing up in my blog feed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty choices! Sorry I'm just now seeing this, I stopped in to see if I've missed anything and I guess I have! It seems your updates aren't showing up in my blog feed. :(

    ReplyDelete