Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fun Night Out and Home Improvements

How can Sunday be only hours away?  The weekends go by way too quick.  Friday night we had a fun night out with our friends, Jim and Karen.  We went to Tappers Pub.  Jim and Karen had been there before but this was our first time and it was great.  The food and service was wonderful and the atmosphere was also nice. 

Please keep Karen's dad in your prayers.  He has cancer and is not doing very well.   

Yesterday's Instagram photo of the day was of Karen and me.  I got it posted right before midnight..Lol.  I love that Walt will remind me to post a picture.  There have been a couple of times where I almost forgot or I just didn't have a photo and Walt will get on me to get it done.  It's going to be fun to look back on these photos next year!

Day 121 - Love her!


Today was spent working on our bathroom redo.  It is getting there!  Walt should have the new sink and toilet installed by tomorrow!  

Day 122 - Working on the our bathroom!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I worked at JoAnn's today, although I enjoy it so much it hardly feels like work. I love hearing about my customers projects. Today a nice lady was buying burlap & blush & ivory tulle. She is doing a country themed wedding shower for her goddaughter. The blush & ivory color together was so pretty. Tomorrow I will spend pondering what color I want to paint a little cabinet thing I bought at an Estate sale today. Right now it is pink but it has great potential for looking lovely. I got it for $50 & the lady selling it said that the bottom half is a very old wash stand cabinet. It has a little door & 3 drawers. I want to put light green vintage crystal knobs on them. Anyway, enough rambling for now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Krissy.
    P.S. The weather here recently has been gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing. Love the bead board in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Deb! Your project sounds so pretty. I love the idea of green vintage crystal knobs! Please send pictures when you are finished. It has been a gorgeous weekend here as well. Sunny skies and temps in the low 70's..just perfect! Have a great day...love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your finished bathroom re-do!! It looks lovely already! Walt is doing a great job. Love the photo of you and your dear friend. I'll put her dad on my prayer list! It is so good to see you on Blogger again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....looks like we need another bathroom update! Glad you got to spend some time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete