Our daughter Lindsay and her fiancé Ben adopted a sweet puppy a few months ago. Riley is a 6 month hold bulldoggle (bulldog, pug, and beagle). She has a heck of a personality on her. I swear she thinks she can fly. It is nothing for her to jump over the back of the couch and fly mid-air before landing on the floor!
She isn't going to be able to do any flying for the next few days because this morning she is getting spayed and is also having a hernia fixed. She will be staying overnight at the veterinarian clinic and will come home tomorrow morning. She will be on complete rest and will have to wear that dreaded cone for about 5 days. I can't imagine keeping this pup calm while she recovers!




KRIS!!! I'm so glad you're back to blogging! Thank you so much for stopping by my page, I hope you read back a few entries as I've changed the theme of my site ever so slightly. I haven't blogged in a while either...got started again, then got busy again. I do hope to get back at it and maybe having you around again will help. I think I got a little discouraged...even though I blog mostly for me, I still find the interaction with fellow bloggers keeps me interested and all but one of my friends stopped blogging and I believe she is the only one who still reads when I do post. I was hoping to make more friends here, but have been unsuccessful.:(I hope to post again soon and I'll be watching for your posts as well! Take care...it's great to have you back!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie!! I'm so looking forward to your blog posts! I was surprised when I went to your page and I didn't see the turquoise house! Can't wait to hear more about your family, church and life in the U.P. ! I agree..I wish the interaction on Blogger was better. It's hard to find a network of people like we had on Multiply!
ReplyDeleteOh, my word, what a cute dog. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting at Breathing in Grace and for linking up your precious grand-puppy. You're welcome any time! HOPE you have a great Memorial Day weekend.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute puppy!! Good luck with the five days of that nasty cone. Poor little baby. It is so fun having you back to blogging!!
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie, she'll really be cute in her lampshade. Maybe it will slow her down a little....or maybe not!
ReplyDelete