1. My mom is with us until Thursday. Loved having coffee with her this morning!
2. She has a nasty cold. I told her last night that I might have to take her to the doctor today. I'm going to see how she sounds as the morning goes on but she is 86 years old and I don't want to full around with chest congestion.
3. Tomorrow I am going with Lindsay for her first wedding gown fitting! Only 2 months until the big day!
4. I've been walking/jogging 4 times a week and now Walt has joined me! He went with me on Saturday, last night and we are going this evening when he gets home from work. I love having a partner on the walking trail!
5. The weather this week is suppose to be so beautiful! Mostly sunny and temps in the mid-70's!
6. I haven't had breakfast yet and my stomach is letting me know with load growling noises..Lol. I woke up so hungry!
7. We babysat my sweet great-niece this weekend. She is so precious and so happy! It's been a long time since we had a baby in our family. I'm enjoying every minute of it!
8. Looking forward to our camping trip in 2 weeks!
9. Keeping everyone is Florida in my prayers as they deal with the tropical storm Colin!
10. Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a terrific Tuesday!

I'm looking for a walking partner. We have a wonderful trail that goes around a small lake behind our house. I used to walk it every morning by myself but recently some folks hang out around there that make me a bit nervous so I don't like to go alone anymore. I sure wish I could find someone to walk with me. Enjoy your weather. It's been so gray, cold and drizzly this week...I'm in need of some sunshine!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! I know what you mean about not wanting to walk alone. We have a beautiful walking trail in a park that's only about a 10 minute walk from our house but because it goes into the woods and is kind of secluded, I only like going there when Walt joins me. I walk at the community center when I'm by myself. It's every open and there is activity all around the walk path. Have a great Tuesday!
DeleteOne more thing, I hope your mom is feeling better soon. Enjoy your time with her - what a blessing it is for you to have her.
ReplyDeleteThank you Julie! Her cough actually sounds a little better today. I think I might give her one more day and see how she is doing tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI woke up to the birds singing & your Tuesday comments. How lovely! The sun is shining & it's going to be another warm one here in Washington. I planted some kale yesterday. It joined my little garden of tomatoes, lettuce, basil & strawberries. I love watching them grow. The basil smells amazing & every time I smell the tomato plants I think of my aunt Louise from Paducah, Kentucky. I built a raised veggie bed for some of my plants. Easier to tend & less pests get on the plants. I miss aunt Dot. I need to call her. I am still waiting for the book she was going to send me. I hope her cold is better soon. Give her a kiss & hug for me Krissy. Keep me posted on Lindsay's big upcoming event. How exciting for her! Say hi to everyone for me. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteYou shared some very exciting thoughts with us on this Tuesday!! I love hearing about weddings (and babies!) when my blogging friends are planning for such wonderful events! Hope your mom is better this afternoon! These coughs that just hang on are so frustrating!
ReplyDeleteLove your background. Enjoyed your thoughts for today. Exciting times ahead with the wedding. I know you love having your Mom with you and sure hope she gets rid of that old cold soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda! Her cold is hanging on but she is doing so much better!
DeleteThanks, Linda! Her cold is hanging on but she is doing so much better!
DeleteI came across a comment you left on my blog some time ago and thought I'd pop over and say "hi". Such a pretty look here. HOPE you have a wonderful weeekend!
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie! Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful new week ahead!
Delete