Riley is doing so good since her surgery! She doesn't get her stitches out until the 9th so we still have to keep her calm and that can be a challenge sometimes. On a positive note, she hasn't had to wear the cone because she can't reach her stitches. It's made her recovery so much easier.
I've gotten back to walking. I need to drop about 30 lbs and sitting on the couch is not going to get it done. We have had some really beautiful weather so instead of going to the gym I've been going to the community center and walking. It feels good to be outside!
I hope everyone's week is going good so far! It's nice to know that we are already halfway to the weekend!



Riley is so cute and I'm happy to hear the recovery is going so well. It is so good to see your blog pop up in my feed again!! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri! I wish I would have never stopped...so happy to be back!
ReplyDeleteI have really, really missed it! I'm so glad you're back.
ReplyDelete