Monday, October 22, 2012

Matt's Senior Photos!

Michelle posted a "sneak peek" of Matthew's senior photos!  She captured the vintage/retro feel that he wanted.  I can't wait to see the rest of them!  















10 comments:

  1. These are really, really good! Of course, he's veery photogenic.. I like the way senior pics are done now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! They make the photos fun now!

      Delete
  2. What a great choice for his pictures. Any of them would be a winner! He is such a good looking guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I think they capture is personality so well:-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a good looking young man. Those photos are lovely. I especially like the first one in black and white and the ones with the VW camper van. Is that yours? We are hoping to get one of them in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jilly! The VW is actually my cousin's van. His wife is the one who took the photos.

      Delete
  4. What fun!! He is so cute, Kris, and I love the vintage backgrounds - especially the VW Van! I'm looking forward to more, and to the ones that you choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Terri! It will be fun making his graduation party invites with some of these photos:-) I can't wait for her send us the rest of them!

      Delete
  5. Such great photos of Matt! :) It looks like he enjoyed having them taken as well. :)

    ReplyDelete