Dinner
Turkey
Ham
Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Gravy
Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Corn
Spanish Rice
Spanish Rice
Squash (made by my sis)
Sage Stuffing
Sausage and Apple Stuffing (made by my sis)
Macaroni Salad
Cranberry Sauce
Dinner Rolls
Desserts:
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Mom's Banana Pudding
Terry's Pumpkin Trifle
Joyce's Oreo Dirt
Grandma's Chocolate Fudge (made by Lindsay)
Fudge Swirl cookies (made by Lindsay)
![]() |
| My dad carving the turkey with my mom and my cousin Debbie there for support! |
Day 20 - I'm thankful that our family is healthy and that we will be able to share this wonderful holiday together.


Good morning, Kris! I guess you are at the grocery as I type this. Hope you got everything on your list! Your menu sounds delicious! I say I won't miss cooking this year, since we are going out, but I really will miss it. I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner, and love it even more when there is a house full of family and friends to enjoy it. I can almost smell your kitchen...yum!
ReplyDeleteI'll be heading out to the store this morning as well, Kris - tho not quite as early as you! Posting dinner is a good idea, yours sounds wonderful. I love the old pic of your mom, dad and cousin.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious pic! Hope you get all your shopping done. Happy thanksgiving. :)
ReplyDeleteEverythibg sounds mouth-watering. I know I'd try to eat some of everything and then not be able to move for hours. My favourite dish is stuffing. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
ReplyDeleteLooking at that photograph I now see there were at least 2 people who could pull off the teeth together grin! I have a photo that I absolutely cherish of my dad holding me when I was about 2. He has the broadest grin with top and bottom teeth both showing. I thought he was the only one who could do that and actually look happy! Must have been a Garnett trait, one that I definitely didn't inherit. I look a scary if I try to smile like that. Anyway, love that photo. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your menu for Thanksgiving. I wish we could all post ours because there will be differences. That is interesting to me. I too am thankful to have all of my family with me this year.
ReplyDeleteyour dessert menu! yum!! banana pudding is one of my favorites!! i'm not hosting, so I just need to show up with a dessert. banana cheese cake! have a terrific holiday!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos and looks lik ea yummy menu
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours!