Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ten Thoughts On Tuesday!

1. I haven't blogged since Friday!

2. You would think I would have something to write about since it has been a few days but I have a feeling coming up with 10 thoughts might be hard!

3. We got our weekly snow storm on Saturday.  I didn't leave the house.  Walt and I made a fire and we watched movies pretty much all day.

4. This week's snow storm is scheduled to start tonight.  Can you hear the sarcasm?  We are suppose to get about 6 inches by tomorrow morning.  UGHHHHH

5. We broke the record in January for the snowiest month ever!  Total amount of snow for January was 39.1 inches!  

6. Here are a couple of photos of what my yard and street look like.  And to think we are suppose to get another 6 inches on top of this!


Google + added the snowflakes..LOL


You can barely see our street.  The plows hadn't been by yet.


7. Super Bowl Sunday was a fun day.  We watched the game with the kids and had "party food".  We ordered pizza, wings, and I made "Cowboy Caviar".   Lauren also brought vegan hot dogs which were yummy!  

8. I am having the best time going through old family photos and scanning them in.  I sent a whole bunch to my cousin Debbie who lives in Seattle.  Happy 36th wedding anniversary to her and her husband Mark, today! 

9. Only 9 more days until the Tigers start spring training!!

10.  Surprisingly, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be to come up with 10 thoughts!  Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. We dont have your snow, but we have had bitter cold, so we have just stayed in and stayed warm. Rain is moving our way, but I can motor around in rain....I cant in snow. Good to catch up with you and sounds like you had a good weekend. Stay safe, stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for all the photos. I keep looking at them & smiling for all the happy memories they bring back. Mark & I had a nice dinner for our anniversary. Tomorrow is the celebratory parade for the Seahawks big Super Bowl win. It's gonna be cold for it but at least there's no snow! Yet! Our high today was only 35. I actually saw a few teeny tiny flakes floating down when Mark & I went to dinner. Thanks for taking time out of your day to blog. I really look forward to your sharing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I have more to send you! Congratulations to your Seahawks!! I was rooting for them!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, that snow looks horrid to me! I can't even imagine living 'up north' anymore. When we get down into the 60s, I'm cold now, after 25 years in Florida! Your family super bowl get together sounds like it was fun!! Anytime the family can get together is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google + added flashing lights on a photo I posted. I didn't like that, but I like the snow that was added to yours. I can imagine you're fed up with snow. You'll have water for the plants though. I've been reading about how the Colorado River is drying up, so they can't be having sufficient moisture.

    ReplyDelete