Monday, May 23, 2016

A Quick Hello!



I can't believe it's been over a year since my last post.  I miss Blogger and  I miss reading and keeping in touch with everyone.  I was excited when I found out that my friend Linda ( Me & Mine ) has decided to get back to blogging.  It got me thinking that it would be fun to start posting again.  I'm looking forward to reconnecting again with the blogging world!  

If you decide to comment on my post and you have a blog can you please leave the link to your page?  I went through my list of blogs that I have entered into my Reading List and there were many that I couldn't connect with because of a 'broken link' error I keep getting.  

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week!





4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere! It's good to see you posting again. Thanks for checking out my blog on the other network.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tony! I'm a bit rusty at this but hopefully it will all come back to me..LOL. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Kris, I am thrilled you and Linda are back! Have missed you both!! Thankful for Facebook connections, but FB is not Blogger! Welcome back!! http://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! I'm so excited to be back. I've missed you guys!! Looking forward to reading your posts and catching up with events that we don't get to hear about on Facebook.

      Delete