We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and morning. We went to the Christmas Vigil mass on Christmas Eve and afterwards headed over to Walt's sister's house for dinner. She had so much food! I brought an electric skillet full of Spanish rice.
![]() |
| Do they match or what? LOL..the didn't plan this but it made for a picture. |
![]() |
| Matthew and his girlfriend, Kristen. |
![]() |
| Ready..Set..Open gifts! |
![]() |
| My niece Olivia and Lindsay |
![]() |
| Me and Lauren |
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After..LOL! |
![]() |
| Walt made a cozy fire before the kids woke up. |
![]() |
| Table is all set for our Christmas breakfast! |
![]() |
| Walt enjoying a cup of coffee before opening gifts. |
![]() |
| Second round of opening gifts! |
![]() |
| Lauren and Corey shocked me with a Coach handbag! It is so beautiful! |
![]() |
| Lindsay gave me a chalkboard for our kitchen. I haven't stopped using it! |












.jpg)


Love all of your photos, Kris. I especially like your Christmas morning table and the fire in the fireplace. Your handbag is lovely and matches your present blogger background.
ReplyDeleteI've certainly enjoyed my time off and have probably spent more time than usual on the internet. Wishing you and yours a happy healthy 2013! I'm getting ready for the countdown!
Thank you, Brenda! Wishing you a happiest of new years!
DeleteP.S. Who let the dogs out? Let them in, please.
ReplyDeleteHaha! They are warm and cozy right now..sleeping on the couch next to Walt..lol
DeleteEverything is absolutely beautiful Kris. You have such good taste and a great knack for decorating and arranging. I know you had a wonderful time with your family, and extended family as well. I wish for you and yours, the best New Year ever! You have been a really good online friend, and I look forward to another year as we get to know one another better and better.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda! Wishing you much happiness and a PAIN free 2013!!
DeleteI've missed you, Kris!! It's so great to see your photos and hear about your wonderful Christmas holiday time. You all look rested, happy and beautiful! Wishing you and yours a very blessed, happy and healthy new year!
ReplyDeleteI've missed you too, Terri! Happy New Year!
DeleteI love your christmas table!! I love christmas! I'm excited for next year! Being a parent at christmas, I think, is much more rewarding and wonderful! I loved watching my son open his gifts!
ReplyDeleteyour pups are adorable!! brrr....they look cold! :)
Thank you, Jillian! I love Christmas too..I wish it didn't fly by so quickly! Wishing you all the best in 2013!
DeleteEverything and everyone looked beautiful for your Christmas. Christmas for me was at my daughter's in Florida....a lot different looking out from her Lanai than from my balcony window in Michigan. It was a joy to watch the grandson's opening their gifts on Christmas morning. Happy New Year Kris!
ReplyDeleteRuth your Christmas sounded perfect! I bet it was such a blessing to watch your grandson open his gifts up! Wishing you peace and happiness in the new year!
DeletePretty pictures. Your table was beautiful! Have a happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Chris! Happy New Year to you too!
Deletebeautiful home & family. hopeing you & your's a wonderful,happy,healthy,prosperous new year.
ReplyDeleteElaine..thank you! Wishing you peace, happiness and good health for 2013!
DeletePoor puppies....they look so pitiful! (Cody is really good at that look too!) Glad they got to come in. Glad you had a happy Christmas; happy new year to you and all of your fam!
ReplyDeleteHaha..they were out there all of two minutes..they are so spoiled:-) Wishing you and Tony all the best in 2013!!
DeleteGreat pictures! It looks like a great Christmas for the whole clan.
ReplyDeleteWishing all of you a wonderful 2013!
What a beautiful Christmas! Somehow it just does not seem like Christmas with out white fluffy snow:D I too haven't been on the computer much lately.... Hopefully soon I will have "time" to get back to it. I miss blogging.
ReplyDelete